Friday, December 11, 2009

2009 Challenges

I had a lot of fun with the Challenges I joined last year and decided to join more this year.
(My 2008 Wrap Up is here.)
The Challenges I've chosen to join or continue this year are:

1. The 100+ Reading Challenge + The Read & Review Challenge (below) Finished! :)

2.The 5X4 Self Challenge (below) Finished! :)

3. The Audiobook Challenge (below) Finished! :)

4. The 2009 Read-Your-Own-Books Challenge (below) Finished! :)

5. Books Around the States (Continued from 2008) (below)

6. Suspense & Thriller 2009 Challenge (below) Finished! :)

7. Support Your Local Library Challenge 2009 (below) Finished :)

8. Chunkster Challenge (below) Finished! :)

9. What's In a name Challenge (below) Finished :)

10. The Daniel DeFoe Mini-Challenge (below) Finished :)

11. John Steinbeck Mini-Challenge (below) Finished! :)

12. The Southern Reading challenge (below) Finished! :)

Reading Around the World (see the sidebar)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You have some awesome challenges lined up. This coming year is going to be so much fun!

yellojkt said...

I see you did the NaJuReMoNoMo challenge last year. I'm doing it again. I'd love your participation.

P11 said...

love challenges

Anonymous said...

I love this. I am just not discplined enough to do it lately.

Stacy said...

Congratulations on all those you have finished so far. That is awesome. We are signed up for a few of the same challenges. I am jealous you have finished the audiobook. This has proven to be the hardest one for me...I have tried quite a few that aren't a match. Thanks for dropping by my blog and introducing me to yours:)