Sunday, November 8, 2009

Opposites Attract Challenge


Look at this fun challenge! I found it at Jen's Book Talk. To play just read books that have at least one word in the title opposite to another book title's word. You can only use a book once though; not in 2 different sets. And be sure to use some of these with your other challenges if you can! (ex: salt, pepper - good, bad - this, that, - angry, happy - angel, devil - empty, full.) Click here or on the button above to go to Jen's for the rest of the guideline>

I won't make a list ahead of time. Instead I'll just list as I go. I am shooting for 10 matches this year. My opposites:

1. Hold Tight by Harlen Coban
Three Weeks to Say Goodbye by C. J. Box

2. Fire Me by Libby Malin
Wild Rain by Christine Feehan

3. Call after Midnight by Tess Gerritsen
8. Snow Angels by James Thompson
9. Master of None by Sonya Bateman
10. Below Zero by C.J. Box
Sizzling Sixteen by Janet Evanovich
All of my 2010 Challenges are listed here.

1 comment:

Jen said...

thank you for playing hon! Cant wait to see which books we all match up! :)