Sunday, December 20, 2009

5x4 Reading Challenge 2010


Once again in an effort to widen my reading range but still have lots of room for the books I come across that I want to read, I'm doing my own Challenge: The 5X4 Self Challenge. Four books in each of five categories. These are books I wouldn't normally read or that I want to read and never get around to. That's a quarter of my 100 book reading goal for this year. I'm going to plan the books, but will change if something else comes along that catches my interest. Who knows, I may read more than four in each category. The categories I've chosen are:
Classics:
4.Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats by T.S. Eliot review
Award winners:
1. The Lincoln Lawyer (Mccavity award for best novel)
4. The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradly (Agatha Award)
True Crime:
1.
2.
3.
4.
Books On My Shelf That Are Older Than Me:
1.
2.
3.
4.
Non Fiction:
1. Arguing with Idiots by Glenn Beck
2. Dress your Family in Corduroy and Denim review
3. Tell Me Where It Hurts by Dr. Nick Trout review
4. Belle Weather by Ceila Rivenbark review
All of my Reading challenges are listed here.

No comments: