Sunday, December 20, 2009

eBook Reading Challenge 2010

Click on the picture above to read the GUIDELINES and to sign up for this challenge at Royal Reviews. Thanks for another fun challenge! I purchased a Kindle last year and I haven't used it as much as I thought I would, so this challenge is perfect for me.
I think I will join at the Obsessed Level – Read 20 E-Books.:

1. Sweet Thursday by John Steinbeck review
2. Psych: Mind Over Magic by William Rabkin review
3. The Briar King by Greg Keyes review
4. Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane review
5. Skeeter: A Cat Tale by Anne Watson review
6. The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradly review
7. The Good, the Bad, and the Uncanny by Simon R. Green review
8. Dead Man Talking by Casey Daniels review
9. The Weed that Strings the Hangman's Bag by Alan Bradly
10. Perdido Street Station by China Melville
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
All of my 2010 Challenges are listed here.

No comments: