Thursday, December 18, 2008

Support Your Local Library Challenge

Finished :)


I am adding J Kaye's Support your Local Library Challenge to my list of challences. Click on the picture to read the rules. I love the library and read lots of books from there every year. Boy does that save a ton of money! I think I'll set my goal at 25 library books.
1. Dragonheart by Todd McCaffrey review here
2. Swan Peak by James Lee Burke review here
3. Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick review here
4. Angels & Demons by Dan Brown review here
5. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson review here
6. A Long Way Gone Memoirs of a Boy Soldier review here
7. The Memorist by M. J. Rose review here
8. Adam by Ted Dekker review here
9. The Story of Edgar Sawtelle review here
10. Chill Factor by Sandra Brown review here
11. Heart of Stone by C.E. Murphy review here
12. Breath of Scandal by Sandra Brown review here
13. Watchmen by Alan Moore & Dave Gibbons review here
14. Arctic Drift by Clive Cussler & Dirk C. review here
15. Angel's Tip by Alafair Burke review here
16. Pandora's Daughter review here
17. Fool by Christopher Moore review here
18. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer & Annie Barrows review here
19. Mean Streets by Jim Butcher etc review here
20. White Witch, Black Curse by Kim Harrison review here
21. Borderline by Nevada Barr review here
22. Turn Coat by Jim Butcher review here
23. Power Play by Joseph Finder review here
24. The Christmas Day Murders by Sheriff J.B. Smith review here
25. The Mystery of Grace by Charles De Lint review here

May 22, 2009 - YEA! I've finished another challenge. I love going to the library so I know I will be getting more books from the library. I will keep track of the rest of them for the year below.

26. Eternity In Death by JD Robb review here
27.Tortilla Flat
28. Glory in Death by JD Robb review here
29. The Mephisto Club by Tess Gerritsen review here
30. The Lost City of Z by David Grann review here
31. Sail by Patterson and Roughan review here
32. The Scarecrow by Michael Connelly
33. Relentless by Dean Koontz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are joining in this adventure too! I just came back yesterday with a pile...can't wait until the 1st! (lol)

yellojkt said...

That sounds like a great challenge. I don't know how many library books I read last year. Probably about ten.

I'm also running the National Just Read More Novels Month Challenge again and I hope you will give it a try.

Anonymous said...

Way to go! This is fantastic! :)