Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What's in a Name 4

Complete!

I have had fun with this each year I've done it, and this year is no exception. I would not have read Jewel if not for this challenge even though it has been languishing in my TBR pile. I see now that would have been a shame. I would not have gotten to The Devil's Right Hand either. It was OK but not as much fun as I thought it would be. This is a fun challenge and I look forward to doing it again next year. Thanks Beth Fish!
Welcome to the fourth What's in a Name Challenge! This challenge was originated by a young blogger named Annie, who hosted it for two years. When she decided to give up on being the host, Beth at Beth Fish Reads took over the challenge. Here's How It Works Between January 1 and December 31, 2011, read one book in each of 6 categories. I have tentatively listed mine here:

A book with a number in the title:
The Lucky one by Nicholas Sparks

A book with jewelry or a gem in the title:
Jewel by Bret Lott

A book with a size in the title:
Little Bee by Chris Cleave

A book with travel or movement:
Dancing on the Head of a Pin by Thomas E. Sniegoski

A book with evil in the title:
The Devil's right Hand by Lilith Saintcrow

A book with a life stage in the title:
The Fourth Man by K.O. Dahl

Look here for suggestions but you can read whatever book you want to fit the category

1 comment:

Nicole, The Book Lover said...

Congrats on completing the challenge, I still have a few books to go myself.
I should involve myself in these challenges more often, they are great for getting to see all kinds of book blogs.
I look forward to reading "The Lucky One".
Keep up the good work!
Nicole
http://bookywooks.blogspot.com/