Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Vintage Mystery Reading Challenge


The Vintage Mystery Reading Challenge is hosted by My Reader's Block. The goal is to read mysteries written before 1960. Please visit her for the rest of the rules and options. I signed up at the "In a Murderous Mood" level with the goal of reading four to six books, by at least two different authors, by the end of the year. Click on each title to read my thoughts about it.

1. And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
2. Whose Body by Dorothy L. Sayers (1923)
3. Cat of Many Tails by Ellery Queen (1949)
4. The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie
5.Clouds of Witness by Dorothy L. Sayers (1926)
6. The Insidious Dr. Fu Manchu by Sax Rohmer (1913)

1 comment:

Bev Hankins said...

Welcome to the Vintage Challenge! Glad to have you on board. Be sure to stop by the Progress/Review post site whenever you get one done so I can stay updated with my challengers. Post is mentioned in the original link and there is a picture link on my main page.