Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Off The Shelf Reading Challenge 2011

Bookish Ardour is hosting this challenge so visit her blog for the details.. When I ran across it and read about it it felt as if she was talking about me! My books seem to multiply on the shelves. This challenge is just what I need to encourage me to read the books I already have. I have chosed all the books for my personal 5x4 Challenge from my own shelves. I have chosen to do the "Flying Off - read 75 books" option.
1. Corduroy Mansions by Alexander McCall Smith
2. Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks
3. Dancing on the Head of a Pin by Thomas E. Sniegoski
4. Bear Snores On by Karma Wilson
5. Bear's New Friend by Karma Wilson
6. Bear Wants More by Karma Wilson
7. Little Bee by Chris Cleave
8. Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout
9. The Regulators by Stephen King
10. The Fourth Man by K.O. Dahl
11. Dreadnought by Cherie Priest
12. Lone Star Noir
13 And to Think I Saw It on Mulberry Street
14. Play Dead by John Levitt
15. Jewel by Bret Lott
16. Shadow Zone by Iris Johansen
17. Rumors of God by Whitehead and Tyson
18. Little Bee by Chris Cleave
19. The Devil's Right hand by Lilith Saintcrow
20. The Soldier's Wife by Margaret Leroy
21. Murderous Procession by Ariana Franklin
22. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
23. The Saturday Big Tent Wedding Party
24. Prisoner of Birth by Jeffery Archer
25. Whose Body by Dorothy L. Sayers
26. Rose in a Storm by Jon Katz
27. Rumors of God by Whitehead and Tyson
28. All the Flowers are Dying by Lawrence Block
29. The Energy Bus by Jon Gordon
30. Hawk's Harbor by S.E. Hinton
31. Heaven is for Real by Tod Burpo
32. Silas Marner by George Eliot
33. The Quotable Rogue ed. by Matt Lewis
34. The Scent of Rain and Lightning by Nancy Picard
35. The Glass Rainbow by James Lee Burke
36. Beaglemania
37.The Red Queen by Phillipa Gregory
38. A Murderous Procession by Arianne Franklin
39. Rumors of God
40. Ghost Story by Jim Butcher
41. Cold Vengence by Preston & child
42. Cat of Many Tails by Ellery Queen
43. The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christy

No comments: